EL Dorado Time Trial Series Presented By VELO PACIFIC
Test yourself against the clock. 10.2 miles on a closed course. Open to everyone.
Have you wanted to see how fast you can go for 10 miles? How hard you can push yourself? Want to compare yourself to others? Want to see you improve over the course of a few races? Looking for tips on how to improve? Want to see the latest in equipment from our sponsors including Velo Pacific
- Categories:The categories for the Time Trial Series” Men’s Open, Women’s Open, Merckx*
- Race Length: 6 laps = 10.2 miles (16 km)
- Race Fee:$20 per race. USA Cycling license is not required
- NOTE:Do the TT and the Crit each day for only $25 per day. USA Cycling license is required
- Junior Race Fee:$6 per race. USA Cycling license is not required
- Dates:March 28, April 18, May 9, May 30, June 20, July 18
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Awards:Points will be awarded to the top 10 places for each race. Cash ($150, $100, $50) and prizes will be awarded to the top three finishers in each category at the end of the series.
- Equipment:All standard TT and Tribikes can be used for the open categories
- Merckx Category is “old style” with no aero equipment. No aero bars, no aero wheels, no aero helmet.
- Results:Results will be posted on the EL Dorado Race Series Facebook Page
TT Course Directions
- 7550 E Spring Street, Long Beach, Ca Area 3
- Area 3 will be a closed course
- Race Registration will be in Area 3
- Download the Race Course PDF Map
- Arrive by car enter off Spring Street. There is a $5 parking fee
- Arrive by bike use the 605 San Gabriel River Trail and Wardlow Street Exit